Monday 4 February 2013

'Valentine's Hearts' PP block

It was a sudden idea one evening. To make a PP block with hearts. I actually designed two Valentine's PP blocks but will be sewing the second one later. Cheerful, lovely and perfect for a pillow (I will sew one using this block, I just need to find some fitting red buttons for it; I thought buttoned back would nicely fit).
The block measures 12" x 12". I used some scraps of red fabrics (I had some problems matching them, as I do not have many reds at the moment, but did my best) and my last piece of Sketch (in pool) for the background. I really used every last bit of the blue. For a moment I thougt I would miss a little piece, but somehow I made it :)

To byl pomysl, ktory nagle zrodzil sie w glowie pewnego wieczoru. Zeby zaprojektowac walentynkowy blok. W efekcie zaprojektowalam dwa bloki ale uszylam dopiero jeden. Mysle, ze wyszedl bardzo walentynkowy :) Bede szyla poduszke z tym blokiem, tylko musze znalezc jakies ladne czerwone guziki. 
Blok ma 12" x 12". Najwiecej problemow mialam z wybraniem ladnych czerwonyc materialow. Niewiele czerwonego uzywam, to i niewiele materialow mam (a te co mam, nie zawsze do siebie pasuja). Na tlo zuzylam ostatni kawalek niebieskiego Sketch'a w kolorze 'pool'. Zuzylam go do ostatniego mini okruszka (przez chwile sie balam, ze mi skraweczka zabraknie). Musze dokupic, bo kolor jest bardzo przyjemny.

Valentine's Hearts



The pattern is now listed in my DaWanda and Etsy

Wzor jest dostepny na DaWandzie i Etsy
 

8 comments:

  1. ahhh ten blok jest swietny!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Piękny!
    Dostałam wytrzeszczu oczu, tyle kawałków i prawie każdy inny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's lovely. There is nothing so stressful as trying to finish a pp block and nearly running out of the background fabric is there? This has happened to me 2 or 3 times!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Prześliczne latające serduszka! wspaniały blok!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have to make it for my son and dil ~ just ordered it from Etsy!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...