Thursday 25 April 2013

Slow coming Spring {Forest QAL}

I'm late, I know...  I was away for the weekend and I guess I will sew this week's block next weekend. Julianna designed this beautiful flower block for Forest QAL. You can get the tutorial and the templates on Julianna's blog

Opoznienie tym razem mam straszne. Nie bylo mnie przez weekend, nie szylam ostatnio i wyglada na to, ze blok bede szyla dopiero w weekend. Wzor na blok z przylaszczka mozecie znalezc na blogu Julianny.


Don't forget to show us your block in Forest QAL Flickr group!
Nie zapomnijcie pokazac swoich blokow w naszej Flickr'owej grupie

2 comments:

  1. Das sieht ja toll aus, schön
    lg gertrude

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! The fabric you used is beautiful!! That little circle on the snail is fantastic! Well done!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...